Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introductions



Hail and well met, friend! Welcome to my little fantasy blog of fantasy. Have a seat by the fire, warm yourself, have a drink. We will be delving into the worlds of science fiction and fantasy, ranging from the exciting lands of Dungeons & Dragons, to the multiverse of Final Fantasy, from the Kingdom of Hyrule to the far off future of Star Trek. The sounds of Rhapsody of Fire, Gloryhammer, and Blind Guardian will be our soundtrack as we go off in search of Conan the Cimmerian and Solomon Kane. Along the way, we'll stop off and visit Elminster Aumar and view the vistas of the City of Towers, Sharn.



We will be traversing the multiple worlds of creation, on our trusty steeds, flying carpets, and starships, so pack a bag, we'll be back as soon as possible, unless we get sidetracked during the War of the Lance. Who knows? Maybe we'll be lost in a galaxy far, far away. I will be your gracious host on our journey. Who am I? You may be asking. Well, my name is Dave. I am a father, a husband, and a dungeon master. I am the creator of the Subnet d6 gaming system, the Subnet Kids! gaming system, and the author of Subnet Masks, a cyberpunk web serial of indeterminate completion. I have been immersed in fantasy and science fiction since I was a wee lad, starting with the Hobbit and Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara as well as early memories of Star Wars, Star Trek, and Aliens.

Enough about me! It's time for adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment